Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sorry to have been idle for so long...

Hey all you Quest-fanatics,

I apologize for the lack of posts in the past few weeks. My last post was right before I went to Montreat for a long weekend. Then I got back and the internet at my office went down (yes, that is right, at the Global IT Consulting Firm). It has only taken them over a week to get it fixed. I guess I could have posted from home, but by the time I get home from work, I don't really want to sit in front of a computer anymore. So, I am just now getting back into the swing of reading blogs and surfing the net. Hopefully, after I catch up on my surfing, I will have something worthy of posting about. Till then, peace out!

-Seacrist, out!

1 comment:

WT said...

So the Internet is back up at work, and still no post! What's up? You get me into blogging and feel like you don't have to do it anymore???