Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who do I look like?

I found a link to My Heritage on another blog. On My Heritage you can upload a picture and they will use their face recognition software to search a database of 3,200 celebrities to tell you which celebrity you look like. So, here is the results of my test:

This is the picture I uploaded



My celebrity matches

My favorite match! - Matt Damon


Ok, a super-baseball star! - Babe Ruth


Um, a liberal movie producer? - Michael Moore


WTF? - Martina Navratilova


Morgan's celebrity matches

I love the OC! - Rachel Bilson


Me likey! - Eva Longoria


Well, not a huge fan, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed? - Demi Moore


Well, Morgan is a liberal, female, seminary student. - Hillary Clinton

3 comments:

Andy said...

Elizabeth's results were:

Greta Garbo
Heather Locklear
Maria Sharapova
Elisha Cuthbert
Jennifer Beals
Kate Winslet
Rita Hayworth

I say yowser, yowser...she's in great company, my wife.

Andy said...

My results were:

(with goatee)
Jimmi Hendrix
Forest Whitaker
Richard Pryor
Pedro Martinez
Ben Harper
Carson Daly
Hamid Karzari
Oliver Stone

(without goatee)
Zach Braff
Chris Noth
Cary Grant
Tony Danza
Pedro Martinez

You've discovered the greatest site ever!

amy said...

Yes, I concur! This site rocks!

My results were: Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicollete Sheridan, Rene Zellweger, Ashley Olson, Meryl Streep, Elisha Cuthbert, Alicia Silverstone, Bette Midler...oh, and also Haley Joel Osment!

Ryan's were: Benjamin Netanyahu, Cary Grant, Bill Haley, Pierce Brosnan, Joaquin Phoenix, Gene Kelly, Henry Fonda, and my personal favorite...Linda Hamilton!

Can I just say, it's awesome that Andy looks like Tony Danza!