Thursday, August 11, 2005

Google your friends

So. I was at this SOS thing the other night (SOS stands for Spouses of Seminarians) and we started to talk about blogs. The SOS stuff is already better than it was last year, thanks to the new co-presidents. However, the only reason I go is to hangout with a bunch of hot, married, female spouses of seminarians (there aren't too many male spouses, which makes me a popular guy at the mostly all female events).

Anyways, I digress. As we were talking and sipping on our wayyyyyyy to expensive coffee (we were at a hip coffee bar named Java Monkey), we began discussing blogs. Julie said she had started a blog, but being a virgin blogger, she couldn't remember the URL to the blog. So of course this became a challenge to me to find her blog. Well, I can't find it, but I did find this instead: Julie and Davis' wedding pictures. So since I didn't find the blog, I thought I would share this with everyone. Maybe Julie will post her blog address as a comment responding to my post, then I will know how to find her blog.

Moral of the story: Google can find just about anything, so google your friends. It will make you chuckle.

Seacrest, out!

No comments: