Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The Da Vinci Code Quest


Google, in cooperation with Sony Pictures, has started a game based on The Da Vinci Code entitled 'The Quest'. Essentially everyday between now and the day the movie premieres, you can try and solve puzzles and answer questions based on the book/movie. If you make it to the end of the game, you will be entered into a drawing to win prizes. Since I just finished the book and it is still fresh in my mind I thought that I would give it a shot. So, click here to go to the home page for the game.

Good Luck,
-Robert Langdon

PS- Yes, they did steal the name of my blog for the name of their game and I will be suing for copyright infringement!!!!!

1 comment:

*jcg said...

On your suggestion I went and signed up for this. I did a couple of the puzzles and got caught up, but haven't been able to get back and do any of them since Friday or so. ANYWAY, are your "completed puzzles" filling themselves in? haha mine are. I had finished 3 or 4 but suddenly I've finished 7 or 8.

Not complaining, just kind of weird.