Friday, January 06, 2006

Thanks, Pat

Robertson suggests God smote Sharon

Thanks Pat for being the voice of Christians!

I wish someone would put one of Sharon's sweaty socks in Pat's mouth and then use those 700 clubs to beat some sense into him.

Peace
-Robert

Disclaimer- Please don't read this as me in support of Palestine or Israel or in support of physically beating someone. Read this as me thinking that a public Christian figure shouldn't say such stupid things and give the rest of us Christians a bad name. I don't really want to beat him with 700 clubs, but I would enjoy sticking a sweaty sock in his mouth...

2 comments:

amy said...

Amen, brother! Preach it!

Andy said...

I'm not even sure you could say Pat Robertson is a Christian...sure doesn't act like a Christian, just a bitter senile old mutha. I think Jesus might even take a swat at him with a dirty sock.