Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Planes are great, when they are working

Sorry for the delay since my last post. I will catch you up once I am at a computer again. Right now I am sitting on delta flight 1487 which was supposed to leave at 10:35am. It is currently 11:30. The flight was initially delayed for an 11am departure. We boarded and pushed away from the gate and got to the runway and then the pilot said that some computer wasn't working so we would have to go back to the gate to get it fixed. So we are sitting on the plane at the gate while they "fix" the plane. Hopefully they will get it fixed soon.

Ryan, thanks for the ride this morning.

Montreat West (ft collins, co) or bust!
-Robert

Sent via BlackBerry from Cingular Wireless

3 comments:

WT said...

Dude, blogging via blackberry? High Tech... At least you aren't wasting your money on the service!!

Andy said...

Have a great trip and week. I'm currently with youth group in hotel in Denver. We fly out tommorow to go back to Maryland after a week long mission trip on Wind River Indian Reservation in Ethete, Wyoming.
Hope all is well.
Peace

Dan W. Boles said...

A Blackberry Blogging Presbyterian? What? It can't be. Is that decent? Who cares - Montreat Rox! Hope you had fun at Montreat West. Tell me, should I consider taking my youth there vs. Montreat NC ever??? Just curious. In Christ, -dan <;><