Thursday, November 17, 2005

I love Montreat and Auburn

I do! I really, really do!

I had a great time in Montreat last Thursday through Monday. My planning team (Montreat West 06) is awesome and our leadership team rocks. I am so excited about the conference we will be putting on this summer and I know that God will be praised and worshiped and will recreate with us.

The meetings were over on Saturday at 7:45 PM. Perfect timing because the Auburn at Georgia game started at 7:45 PM. As worship ended, I sprinted down the hall to the lobby to watch the game. I think I had 3 heart attacks during the game, but in the end our kicker redeemed himself and the Tigers were victorious. Next up - UAT (that is the University of Alabama at Tuscaloser).

So, I came back from a wonderful trip and now I am back in the funk. Work sucks and I can't get motivated to do anything about it. Good thing Auburn has a football game this weekend and that I am going back to Montreat next week for Thanksgiving.

War Eagle and I love Montreat,

-Junior

1 comment:

Andy said...

WAR EAAAAGLE! HEY!
What a game! 11 sacks! 11 sacks! Do you believe?!!!!????